Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nothing much doing

As the title suggests there's nothing much of note happening of late in the game or on forums I visit so this is more of a journal entry that I can look back on.

Finally found my way into Orr with some buddies from our guild & completed the map getting a nice map completion reward and surprisingly saw only a handful of bots - on that note - do you seriously think that because your bot is in a guild we're fooled ?!

It's been a rough time on the trading post also with my normal favourite items being bombarded by cheap sales which reduces my profit margin to the point it's not worth selling them right now, particularly when I visit http://www.gw2spidy.com/ & can see there is a trend in place that gives me confidence the price will rebound unless there's a few new crafters out there.

A little pissed I fell behind in my reading the last week or so which meant I had no idea what halloween meant to in game items, specifically the Black Lion Chest (Locked) of which I had sold around 2,000 a few days before because I was short on room in my bank & bags /facepalm

Those buddies I mentioned have almost completed their characters in game personal story while I have ignored mine because it bores the hell out of me and annoys me to the point I want to punch myself in the face.

IT'S SO FRICKING BOOOOORING !!!

On top of which, every time you make a decision, win a battle or meet someone they want you to travel & meet a friend of theirs whom just happens to live on the other side of the fricking world and I am a PvPer by nature so my map completion & exploration is minimal to say the least so I have to physically RUN everywhere.

ASSHOLES !!!

I really can't express in a clear & concise manner how much I detest this personal storyline it's utter shite imo & I would happily ignore the damn thing except I want to help my mates & I'm not sure if because we're all rangers we can tick the box together at the same time in the one instance?

Maybe it's the general increased aggression levels created by this retarded personal story but World V World this week has been miserable I am yet to meet more than a handful of players with a brain online this week so as soon as we manage to claim the top half of the map & put some pressure on Garrison they fall apart & gripe & want to run off & attack DB or Bluevale or something equally stupid.

Anyway, if you know any good WvW focused guilds on Sorrows Furnace with a healthy number of players in the Oceanic region - pretty please shoot me a message / email / post otherwise I will consider buying a 2nd account & join an established Oceanic WvW server (considering buying a 2nd copy of the game for a lot of reasons).

So yea, that's me in a nutshell (  8-(  )


No comments:

Post a Comment